Where to use: Outdoor workers exposed to UVA & UVB sun rays and workers exposed to UVC rays created during some industrial processes, such as arc welding (use with PPE).
- Broad spectrum sunscreen for professional use with UVB 50 and UVA protection.
- Quickly and easily absorbs into the skin to encourage regular use and not affect dexterity with hand held tools.
- Clinically proven to improve skin hydration.
- Water resistant and sweat resistant.
- Helps soothe and condition the skin - Contains vitamin E, jojoba oil, cocoa butter, panthenol, caprylic/ capric triglyceride and glycerine.
- Non greasy after-feel - Hydroalcoholic lotion formula absorbs quickly and easily into the skin to encourage regular use and not affect dexterity with hand held tools.
Perfume-free Ideal for people who are sensitive to perfumes and prefer products which do not have perfume added and suitable for persons suffering from allergies, sensitive skin and atopic eczema.
Silicone-free The product will have no adverse effect if in contact with surfaces prior to the application of paint or surface coatings.
UV protection creams even with high SPF, do not offer full protection against UV rays and do not replace the need for using/wearing appropriate personal protective equipment and clothing.
To avoid delivery charges dispensers must be ordered with a pack of cartridges