Portwest PWR Workwear
PORTWEST PWR High Visibility series is constructed from state of the art high performance waterproof and breathable textiles.
Using innovative technology, the base fabric has been engineered to provide a technical barrier against the elements providing the maximum waterproof, breathable and windproof protection which far exceeds the current highest Class 3:3 requirements for EN 343. In addition, the microporous fabric delivers exceptional stretch characteristics ensuring outstanding flexibility and comfort for the wearer.
How does PWR fabric technology work?
The exterior fabric surface is treated with a Texpel™ SOS finish. Texpel™ SOS, Splash, Oil and Stain is a premium fabric finish that repels oil and liquids, causing them to bead up and roll off the fabric surface. The finish also helps release stains in the washing process, keeping garments looking cleaner for longer.
Why choose Portwest PWR Extreme Rainwear?
- Highest rated waterproof and breathable garments available from Portwest
- Extreme waterproof, breathable and windproof performance which far exceed the current EN 343 class 3.3 standard
- Certified to the latest EN ISO 20471 Class 3, RIS-3279 TOM ISSUE 1 (Orange only) and EN 343 standards
- Supple fabric enhances comfort and improves mobility
- Robust construction ensures long lasting performance
Ideal for users in industries such as:
- Highway & Road Building
- Government & Local Authorities
- Ports & Shipping