What are shadow boards?
Shadow boards provide a dedicated home for equipment and allow you to implement essential 5S methodology into your working environment. We’ve put together a handy blog to explain what shadow boards are and why you should use them. Click here
- Shadow board cleaning stations provide a dedicated home for cleaning equipment and allow you to implement essential 5S methodology into your working environment.
- Instant identification speeds up production, reduces errors and prevents cross contamination in hygiene areas.
- Manufactured from 3mm Dibond PE Aluminium composite board supplied with polypropylene hooks that screw to board for holding products in place.
- Shadow board has pre-drilled holes easily securing to a wall. Fixings not supplied.
- Available in four bright colours Red, Blue, Green or Yellow, different colours can be used to avoid cross contamination. Other colours available, please contact us to discuss further.
- Available to purchase empty or filled. Filled Shadow Board is supplied complete with 317mm Professional Medium Banister Brush, 320mm D Grip Shovel, 325mm Open Dustpan and 305mm Professional Medium Sweeping Broom with Aluminium Handle.
Board Width x Height: 610 x 2000mm
Custom Shadow Boards: We offer a full design service. From single units to large scale factory 5S systems, we can be depended upon to provide a fast and efficient service. We understand that you may have specific requirements for your shadow board and our team are happy to use your own artwork, or work with you to design your shadow board to your exact specifications. Contact us on 0800 949 9300 or email email@example.com to discuss your requirements with our customer service team.